Chris and Jessie came up from Arizona this past week. We've had the chance to see them several times, which has been nice. The Lott and Newman families threw a surprise 30th birthday party for Melissa at Maddox last Saturday. Needless to say, she was a little shocked. We also got together at mom's for Memorial Day and then had a little get together with Melissa and Johnny's family and Chris and Jessie last night. They'll spend the next couple of days with Jessie's family before heading back to AZ on Sunday morning. It was great to see them.
Catherine is headed to Iowa tomorrow to see her sister for 5 days and she is taking Jaime. Her sister, Amy, is working on her PhD at Iowa State. It'll just be us 4 bachelors at home until late next Tuesday night.
Also, I just thought I would throw out a shameless plug for my business. For those who aren't aware or forgot, I started my own accounting practice a little over two years ago and am still in the "building up clientele" stage. A large portion of my practice involves consulting for banks along the Wasatch Front, but I also have small business clients where I help with monthly bank reconciliations and filing the necessary payroll IRS forms, etc. If anyone knows of a business that may need any accounting help, I would appreciate any leads. Thanks.
2 comments:
Hey guys. So now that school's out we need to actually see each other once in awhile! Game night our house? Cute picture of Adam!
This is Dave Davis. Nice Mitt Head eh!
Post a Comment