Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family pictures

Here are the results of our recent excursion to get family pictures. For the most part they turned out really good, but it is quite an undertaking to get everyone to be serious in the same picture.






These are some individual pictures of Ethan that were taken separately around the beginning of November. He's quite a bit bigger than that now. :) We estimate that he is in the range of 17 lbs. now.




8 comments:

Good Times! said...

Cute family pics! I can't believe how big your Ethan is! I think Janie is around 13 pounds. Catherine, your Homemade Gourmet came last week...let me know the best way to get it to you...Becky

Carley said...

It looks like they turned out beautiful as always! You have such a gorgeous family....looking at these makes me think that I can MAYBE give Target a second chance!

littledebly said...

The pictures turned out great. You're so photogenic all of you. It was fun seeing you all on Saturday.
Merry Christmas!
Love you,
Deb

Melissa Mae said...

Your pictures turned out great! They are so sweet. You and Catherine look great! Better than ever!

Jeri said...

Your family is beautiful! So are the pictures. These turned out great - but then, look what you had to work with. Hard to improve upon perfection. :) Love the pics! My 8x10 is sitting on the bookcase in the den. Love it!

Jody said...

Such a cute family! I love little Ethan's cheeks!!

Amy Simms said...

Those pictures are so cute! I don't think I've seen the one's of Ethan.

When are we getting together for games? Hmmmm. Maybe if one of us would stay in one state it would be easier! Just kidding.

Melissa said...

Hey dude! You need to update this blog! Eth is so not that little baby anymore!!