Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pics of Ethan

Enjoy!!









7 comments:

Erica said...

sweet sweet sweet little boy! How fun! He has a ton of hair. Congrat you guys.

Kathy Stoddard said...

What a gorgeous boy! Great head of hair. I can't wait to snuggle him! :)

Amy Simms said...

Another Alex/Adam twin? He is so cute. Weren't we just taking about how none of your children had hair!

MicknRindy said...

Congrats!! He's a little stud!!! - Rick

Braunersrither Family said...

Congrats! All that hair, how fun is that! I am so excited for your to join the 5 kid clan! It is a very elite group. Love you guys, Tricia

Carley said...

Ummmmm....why didn't I know you had a blog? You are in BIG trouble! Just kidding....

He is SO cute! Congratulations! I am very happy for you and very happy for you that he has hair!!!!

Love you!

Melissa Mae said...

I am so happy for you guys! He is beautiful! Congrats!