Saturday, September 27, 2008

Settling In

All of the kids simply adore Ethan. They are always asking to hold him. Adam especially can get upset very quickly if someone else is holding the baby and he wants to, but he sure loves his little brother.











9 comments:

Jeremy said...

Cute kids!

littledebly said...

Awe. I can't believe you have FIVE kids! It looks like he's already one of the family. It makes me excited to have another one. Hopefully we'll be able to come and see you sometime this next week.

Love you,
Deb,Luke, and Eliza :)

Jeri said...

Beautiful family! Ethan is adorable. I can't wait to meet him! Adam looks so big now - next to Ethan. Love the pictures!
Love and hugs,
Mom

Carley said...

So...I am now able to comment on your blog since I now know that you have a blog! I was so happy to be able to come and see you and your gorgeous baby today! He is seriously the SWEETEST thing! You have such a beautiful family!

WOW! 5 kids and you have survived!

I love you guys!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, he is such a handsome little thing. I love all that hair!

Julie said...

They all look so cute! Can you believe you have 5 kids? Ethan is adorable.

Amy Simms said...

SO cute! I am glad all is going well for you and everyone is loving darling little Ethan!

Amy Simms said...

This is Dave Davis, Sweet Kid he's a beauty eh!

Braunersrither Family said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to see your kids with the baby. You seem to be adjusting well, beautiful baby!
Tricia