Tuesday, December 9, 2008

15 years

I thought I would take a page from Melissa's blog and post some pictures as a rememberance to Dad. It's hard to believe that it has been 15 years. I know that I echo everyone's sentiment when I say I miss you and love you. I enjoyed the opportunities that we had to go skiing and golfing together. It was also fun to be able to work with you at Double Kwik. I'll be quiet now and let the pictures do the talking.



















3 comments:

Erica said...

Those are some great pictures. Everyone misses your dad.

Jeri said...

Very nicely done dear. The pictures are some of my favorites - they're all so good of your dad. So many memories. It was fun to meet at Maddox tonight and be together as a family - to remember your dad. I got to thinking on the ride home, we should have raised our glasses in a toast to him. He would have appreciated a Pepsi/Coke toast! I'm sure he wasn't far away as we spent this day thinking about him.
By the way, your blog looks great! Love the background!
Love you all! Mom

Melissa Mae said...

That was great! I have never you express much about dad and it is nice to hear about your memories. I LOVE the pics! They are some of my all time favorits!