Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ethan James

I just wanted to leave a little post right now and let everyone know that Ethan finally decided to join us. He was born at 4:41 am this morning. He weighed 7 lb 1 oz and was 20.5 inches long. I don't have the capability here at the hospital to post any pictures, so I will be updating tomorrow with some cute pictures. Catherine is sooo glad that he has hair!!! Stay tuned. :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!

Dan said...

Conga Rats!

Amy Simms said...

I can't believe he has hair! He is so cute. I am bringing dinner Friday. Let me know if anything sounds ecspecially good!

Chris and Jessie said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you! We look forward to seeing more pictures-good luck! We love you guys! C & J

Chris and Jessie said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you! We look forward to seeing more pictures-good luck! We love you guys! C & J